If you're wondering how to improve your existing website or are trying to determine how your future redesigned website will actually be better and different, here are a few brain starters.
Answer these honestly and clear a path for a few solid folks to drive the project forward and you'll find more than an incremental boost in your site's popularity, conversion rates and stickiness.
1. If you were building your website for just one single member to use, who would it be? Why?
2. What one thing do you want your ideal site visitor to do before leaving your site?
3. What is the one word people should use to describe their experience on your website? Why?
4. If there was one word to describe what your website shouldn't be, what would that word be?
5. Is your website a reflection of your organization's structure or a guide helping site visitors achieve the primary goal of their visit?